Car Fitg 4 Wheel Solar Powered Rim Lights (13 Lighting Modes)
Stand out from the crowd with this 4-wheel solar-powered LED light that adds a profound dash of personality to your car. The light features up to 13 lighting modes that you can set to match your specific aesthetic preferences. The lamp draws power from the included high-capacity lithium battery that is charged up using solar power. To save power, the light uses an intelligent micro-vibration sensor system that will automatically turn off the lights 30 seconds after you park your car. And it helps you improve car safety and helps prevent accidents while driving as the lights contain high-intensity LED bulbs that clearly visible from as far as 80ft out.
- Attach the lights to your car wheel by screwing the device tight onto the tire rim
- To turn on the lights, press and hold the button for 3 seconds, repeat once to turn off the device
- You can press the button in an array of short clicks to cycle between the LED color patterns
- Please charge the device in the sun for up to 3 hours before use
- Clean the solar panel surface regularly to ensure the device works correctly
- Tighten the screws firmly to avoid the device falling off when you are driving at high speeds.
- Super easy to install and remove
- 13 lighting modes available
- Small, light weight, durable and waterproof
- Powered by solar energy, no need for extra power supply
- With vibration sensor and light sensitive system
- Auto start flashing when the car is in motion of up to 25km/h at night
- Auto stop flashing when the car is not in motion or when car speed is below 25km/h at night
- High brightness LED light can avoid accidents when driving at night
- Lighting Color: Red, Blue, Green, White
- Lighting Modes: 13
- Dimensions: 4 x 4 x 2cm
For easy installation, we are also providing:
4 x LED Light
1 x Wrench
1 x Screw Nut
- Please allow up to 5-12 days for shipping
- PayPal is welcomed here.
- If you don't have a PayPal account, we accept all credit cards: just select 'PayPal' and click the 'Pay with Debit or credit card' button.